Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Family home videos

I like to mess around a bit with my video camera on my phone so I thought I'd share a few videos of my little family Alex, Myla, Maren, and Jackie.


This my husband Alex, he's a fourth grade teacher and a life long learner. He recently over the summer spent a week on one of the great lakes learning about the ecosystems in the lakes. As a perk they let him borrow their Helga the Hydrilla costume for Halloween, although after trying it on he realized that maybe he wouldn't be wearing it after all. :)


This is Myla, our bunny. She's our baby, we spoil her rotten. Recently I reorganized the kitchen so I was moving her cage and moving all our pantry shelf stuff everywhere. She wasn't too happy about this until I finally finished. Then she got to explore the newly arranged kitchen and I think she likes it even more now that she can hide on those buckets!



This is Maren and Jackie, well mostly Maren. Maren is a lovebird and Jackie is a cockatiel. The two are like brother and sister and they fight like it too! When they come out to play Jackie immediately finds the first reflective surface and sits in front of it drooling over his reflection. Maren is much more playful, so here's what my birds do with ten minutes of play time.



No comments:

Post a Comment