Thursday, November 7, 2013

Play date in the leaves

When all my mother friends get together for a play date outside, I bring the bunny. This afternoon we got together to play in the leaves, and when there are dried, crumbly, crunchy leaves to be played in Myla is so there! She LOVES dried leaves. They are her favorite snack and she loves digging in them and nesting in them.

Myla is always a big hit with the kids, so I let Myla off her leash and she, with her posse, played in the leaves and ran around. Myla didn't even try to run away. I'd attribute that to great training, but I think it has more to do with her being a sociable animal. She likes the kids, even when they get a little rough when playing with her. Over all the kids loved it, Myla loved it, we all loved it!



1 comment:

  1. The bunny was the hit of the playdate. Thanks for coming, Gretch! I should have people over more often- I just don't ever think of it! Maybe when it's warmer, I will do that. Right now I'd have to have a clean house in order to get people together, and that is just not gonna happen. haha :)

    ReplyDelete